WHAT DOES MGOT MEAN?

"Money Grows On Trees not just a line a dream come true" When you think of a tree you think of everything that comes from it through the years of growing and maturing.
Everything…the whole process of planting a seed and reaping the harvest…its how I live my life and the reason behind the name of my clothing line. I planted a seed when I started my line in 2006 now I’m seeing my tree grow and reaping my harvest as well as watching as my hard work goes unnoticed. MGOT clothing is a lifestyle.A lifestyle I feel I symbolize being a hard worker watching a plan go through from start to finish,aware of myself but put those around me needs first and staying humble cause the day we have now is forever but tomorrow is never promised.
It seems like everyone has a clothing line now, and I love it. I’m not big headed about that, I’m a fan and a student of fashion it changes everyday and evolves in our culture. I try to give advice to anyone I can…my mentor always told me to be consistent…that how you measure your success and to stay patient long enough your tree will grow bigger and live longer. Money does grows on tree whats your dream

Saturday, July 31, 2010

KNOCKOUT SERIES




hello world i decided to do something different i created a special series of shirts called KNOCK OUT each shirt will consist of a different model or perhaps the same but each will be different with class and taste hope you all find the series fun

No comments:

Post a Comment